Thursday, September 23

Just a quickie!

 I've missed visiting your posts recently,
but I've been rather busy setting-up an exciting new project
which I'll reveal at the weekend (cue: TA-RA fanfare!)

Thankyou all for the kind comments you leave for me-
I read them, I love them, and I really do appreciate them :))

In the meantime I just wanted to show you these adorable
little items that finish on my tedandbunny eBay auctions this coming Saturday.

(I confess I've had a hard time parting with the pink plastic dolly pram)
The panel of embroideredy originally destined to
decorate a 1930s dress is exquisite,
and the vintage green leather drawstring dollybag is full of
darning threads, and comes complete with wooden darning mushroom,
scissors, thimble and large darning needle! 


17 comments:

Lalabibaby @ Dreaming of The Simple Life said...

Waiting with baited breath and off to look at those Ebay lots now xx

Country Cottage Chic said...

Pretty things! Looking forward to the announcement!

Did you receive my email about the Riding mags?

Jayne

sandiart said...

I'm waiting too, and love your Ebay lots.
x Sandi

sue15cat said...

Looking forward to the 'ta-ra' with baited breath.

That little pink pram brought back a very happy memory of me at primary school. One day we had a school Jumble Sale of toys at lunch time, and I asked my Mum for some money, all she could spare was 2d (this was in 1968), I could not imagine even then what I could buy for 2d. However, there at the front of the stall was a little tiny pink plastic pram, and it had a price label that said '2d'. It was mine.... and I was so thrilled with my little purchase. I kept it for years. Happy memories, thank you for bringing them back.

Sue xx

Vintage from the Village said...

Hi Looking foward to seeing what you've been up to !
Sue x

Sherri B. said...

I must head over to ebay to check out your goodies. Good luck with your project.

Cheap2Chic said...

I hope it's a real life shop then I can come and see your treasures!

Heidi said...

I can't wait!!! please let us know!

The Cloth Shed said...

Sounds intriguing....
Julie x

melbatoast68 said...

Love seeing all your vintage items. Truly beautiful!

Jee said...

I couldn't part with the pink pram! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

OhSoVintage said...

I've actually just been on your ebay and saw this adorable little pram, you have a few bids on it too. Waiting to read what your new project is.....

Serenata said...

Oh suspense! I'm no good at suspense!

Lovely items on ebay...the quilt I am especially liking.

Menopausal musing said...

Loved the pram and the embroidery.......... I don't think I could have parted with either of them.............. Itching to read your Tah Rah!

BizzyDays said...

OOOooo, I just love the embroidery and the dollybag! (the pram too, but the other two are my favourites :0)). Looking forward to your Ta-rahh moment!
Have a great weekend.
Donna x

John Gray jgsheffield@hotmail.com said...

cant wait!!!

Country Style Living said...

Waiting for the big news!.....Lovely things as always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails