Monday, October 25

The Vintage Bazaar in Frome- NEXT SATURDAY!!


Because my memory is so bad I meticulously
write important appointments and dates in my diary.
Turning the page on Monday morning to see what the
week has in store brings either a grimace or a smile,
and this morning was a HUGE smile because
I'm really looking forward to going to Frome
next Saturday for The Vintage Bazaar.

The list of stallholders is amazing
and there's so many people I want to meet
in "real-life" after following their blog
adventures and stories.
Lizzie and Clare came up with the idea of a
Vintage Bazaar as a perfect venue to sell
vintage clothing, vintage textiles, homewares
and Clare's fabulous cloche hats.

The fair is full and the impressive list of sellers means this is
going to be THE Vintage Event of the year!

The date is Saturday October 30th 2010
9am to 3pm
The Vintage Bazaar blog gives all the news
about the event.

See you there!!

16 comments:

Andi's English Attic said...

Have a wonderful time. I can't say I wish I was going this time because I'm off to Dublin for the weekend to see Alan Rickman on stage, but I shall be charity shopping and flea shopping as well while I'm there. You will have a great time meeting all those girls you enjoy reading about but have never met until now. Looking forward to reading all about it. xx

BusyLizzie said...

Thank you Elaine, hope the day lives up to expectation! xx

Susy said...

Hello, I would pay to be
that beast, good luck.
A hug Susy

Sherri B. said...

Wish I could be there but it is that "pesky pond" thing again...Have a great time!

vintage mum said...

Thanks for your comments it's lovely to meet you, I hope my comments didn't put you off following, it's so difficult to get the wording correct and weedle out the genuine people if you know what I mean :)
We had a cat with the same colouring as Kit she was a bit of a tyrant, we called her spit, she had been feral as a kitten.
I wish I could come to the bazaar it looks great, have a good time
Cate

tracey @ the vintage bothy said...

Maybe Him & M can share a cake & we can chat!
See you then
T X

Sylvia said...

Wish you a great time at that Vintage Event, Elaine !
Nice week,
Sylvia

A Bun Can Dance said...

I just wrote a comment and blogger gobbled it up! Maybe it's the same software team as over on Ebay - ha ha!
I love the new look header picture :-)
Can't wait to meet you and have a chat on Saturday and I'm sooooooooooo excited about the Bazaar !! Zippity Do Da Day !!!
Denise x

sandiart said...

Oh how I wish I could be there, have fun.
Hugs Sandi xx

Menopausal musing said...

Have a wonderful time and spend plenty!

VintageWantsNotNeeds said...

Have a great day Elaine, enjoy yourself.
Debbie

jane and the happy crow said...

I was looking forward to taking part but due to a financial crisis I am having to miss it grrrrrrr! Have a great day I am sure you will come home with a car full of goodies! Jane xx

A Bun Can Dance said...

Dear Elaine
Thank you for your lovely, thoughtful comment :-)
Like you, I'm beginning to wonder whether having a quiet time at home might be the way forward for funerals in future. It's hard to know what's best though.
I hope your preps for Saturday are going well,
Denise x

Heidi said...

Sell lots and buy big have a sweel time!

John Gray jgsheffield@hotmail.com said...

I absolutely love thatpainting!

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Pleeease stop by and say 'Hi' Elaine, it would be lovely to meet you.
Hope you find lots of gorgeous things to buy,
Niki x

Related Posts with Thumbnails