Monday, January 3

textiles 2 go!


just thought I'd show you a little peek at the pieces I've listed over on eBay tedandbunny

. . .more lovely 1940s 50s and 60s fabrics from the stash I bought last year, fab pair 1960s curtains and a length of rare Salonen fabric, vintage Union Jack flags, cute red sewing box and appliqued, wooden-handled workbag.
Crinoline Lady hooked wool rug and two lots of 1920s Woman's Institute of Domestic Science booklets on hat making and decorative ribbon trimming. . .

. . .something I think to suit all textile tastes!


8 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Happy New Year
Julie xxxxxxxx

shirley said...

The Buns bounces back!!!!
Happy New Year
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vintage Tea Time said...

You sound a bit happier today! The hooked wool rug looks cute! Abby

vintage mum said...

Happy New Year
Cate x

Jee said...

Happy New Year, Elaine. I'm off to look at ebay..

Heidi said...

They are all lovely...and a Happy New year!

Kim said...

How's your tooth? You know I'm in the dental business and have been for 30 years. I wish you lived closer...I would have you hitched to that dental chair in no time and have that tooth fixed in a split! Same thing happened to my cousin on Christmas Eve!
I'm amazed at all you do and still run your ebay business...my you must be organized or boundless with energy! Happy New Year! Love to Kit!

The Painted Room said...

Hi Elaine, just a quick note to thank you for your lovely encouraging comments and to let you know that Barney has just come in soaking wet, covered in mud and has just sat himself down on a clean parcel destined for Ireland. So his huge mudding paw prints will shortly be winging their way overseas!

Have a lovely peaceful and prosperous New Year!
Niki x

Related Posts with Thumbnails