Sunday, February 13

Welcome to La Belle Maison blog!


Just before Vintage at the Village Hall last November
I noticed an ad in our Dorset paper for a newly opened
French Interiors and Shabby Chic shop.
Not wanting to miss the opportunity of meeting a like-minded soul,
I quickly emailed an invitation to the owner
and received an enthusiastic reply.

Visiting the shop last month I was delighted to see such a selection of
beautifully painted furniture, textiles and decorative pieces
and although I'd love to keep this little gem as a personal treat,
now that Jeffinie and John have started a blog
I know the secret will soon be out!


I can't wait to read about their adventures in France sourcing stock,
and see "before and after" pics of how John
gets the painted pieces looking so utterly delicious-
the link is La Belle Maison if you want to pay them a visit :)



ps I tried to post this yesterday but had a hiccup- apologies if you couldn't access the link

6 comments:

melbatoast68 said...

Their shop looks so pretty! I'll be sure to check them out. I'm in the States, by the way and we do have trifle, you just have to find many people who know how to make it. One of those traditions that are disappearing...maybe I should learn. Hmmm....not sure if my hips could survive that.

Donna ~ Love.Hope.Craft said...

Thankyou for the tip Elaine:0)
How pretty everything looks.

Hope your enjoying a lovely Valentines Day :0)

Purrfect Haven said...

what a find, thank you for (selfishly) sharing :-). Helen

Sylvia said...

Looks like a lovely shop !
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day !
Sylvia

Hesta Nesta said...

What a wonderful shop, I think I will need a weeks holiday in Dorset when I come down for Vintage at the Village Hall to see all the sights!!
Jo xx

The Cloth Shed said...

Thanks for tip off...will check it out now....
Julie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails