Wednesday, April 27

3 days til The Vintage Bazaar!!


YAY! just 3 days to go until The Vintage Bazaar in Frome!


This FABULOUS event, organised by Lizzie and Clare was an outstanding success last year, and the line-up of sellers for the April Fair looks even BETTER than before (if that's poss!)


I'm so SO excited about visiting- finding all your favourite vintage stalls under one roof really is shopping heaven!

10 am -3pm at the Cheese & Grain in the centre of Frome, with easy parking. . .and there's lovely shops in Frome to visit afterwards ;0)

11 comments:

Susan T said...

That sounds just the thing for a sunny day. Sadly I live too far away.

PS Love your re-worked mini - just the thing for a sunny day too.

Hesta Nesta said...

At last I get to meet you!! See you on Saturday.
Jo xx

gillyflower said...

Sounds wonderful, hope you have a brilliant time!

Sandie's Patch said...

Have a great day!
I would love to be there too....

Sandie xx

Vintage to Victorian at Dairy House Antiques said...

Sadly I won't be there this time as you know, but hope you have a lovely day finding all sorts of goodies and having fun!! xx

VintageWantsNotNeeds said...

Enjoy the day, wish I lived nearer being in the middle of the country can be a pain sometimes.

Poppy said...

Have fun!

Lou xxx

PS. you beat me hands down! ;)

Vintage Jane said...

I am so envious - wish I could be there but trading at Sherborne instead. Damn, I could do with some retail therapy! Marina (Jane)

My Spotty Pony said...

Oh, wish I was not so far North and could visit. Hope you have a wonderful time, Abby x
ps. Thanks for your comments on my post, they did make me smile :))

Terry said...

That would be so much fun!

John Gray said...

I would kill for the original of that print

Related Posts with Thumbnails