Wednesday, September 7

Alderholt Vintage & Handmade Fair Sunday 11th September

Alderholt Vintage & Handmade Fair
Sunday 11th September

I've recently been sent news of an event that looks like being fun!

Alderholt Vintage & Handmade Fair is being held on  Sunday, 11th September, 10am – 3pm at Alderholt Village Hall, Alderholt, Dorset, SP6 3RB

Lots of local sellers, lots of buyable goodies, music, activities, and a very pretty country setting- what more could you want?


A community event  with various nostalgic and upcycling activities to include:
  • Vintage cars to view
  • Various music and dance from the mid to late 20 century (including live music)
  • Free recycling craft activities to keep children happy
  • Free story reading for children
  • Other activites including childrens rides and lovely teas.


Alderholt is fantastically placed on the border of Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire and on the edge of beautiful Cranborne Chase, The New Forest National Park, the Jurassic Coast and southcoast resorts like Bournemouth (with it’s eclectic Pokesdown and Boscombe area) and Swanage.  Local towns like Ringwood, Fordingbridge, Wimborne, Blandford Forum and Romsey are all well worth a visit and Salisbury, with it’s world famous Cathedral and architecture, is only around 20 minutes drive away.

A perfect family day out- enjoy!

8 comments:

helen tilston said...

This promises to be a wonderful day. Wishing you joy
Helenxx

Country Style Living said...

Hi Elaine, Thanks for your recent comments over on my blog. Another vintage fair, you are so lucky that there are so many of these great events in your area.......enjoy!

Su said...

This is where I wish I didn't live in Suffolk!

Sherri B. said...

Sounds like a perfect location...and they have thought of everything to keep children busy!

Andi's English Attic said...

Thanks for the details. I know I can't get there but I've sent the details to a friend who might. xx

Sylvia said...

Wish I could be there ...
I've posted about the collar box and the crochet.
Wish you a wonderful weekend, Elaine !
Hugs,
Sylvia

The Cloth Shed said...

Hi Elaine,
Thanks for your comment on googling fabric styles...I have been having a look as you suggested yet I still haven't found anything similar. Obviously not a well known designer...drat!
Julie x

Pomona said...

Too far away for me more's the pity - I hope it all goes well!

Pomona x

Related Posts with Thumbnails