Saturday, February 11

Taunton Textile Rag & Remnant Rummage...3 weeks and counting...


My bags are packed and ready to go. . .

I just HAD to book a stall to sell at at
 Lizzie & Clare's new fair to be held at

Trull Village Memorial Hall, Church Road, Trull, Taunton Somerset TA3 7JZ
on Saturday March 3rd
the fair will open at 9.30 and end at 2pm, admission just 50p

I'm planning a "not too sophisticated" stand piled high with
heaps of reduced-price vintage fabric remnants
old sewing accessories, boxes & baskets
job-lots of pre-used needlework bits & bobs
big bags of old buttons bobbins & bows
vintage sewing machines & mannis
1950s knitting patterns & sewing books
and any other rummagey delights I can squeeze
onto what is already looking to be a VERY
overstuffed stall!!

Hope to see you there- its going to be a fab fair!
xx

12 comments:

Hesta Nesta said...

Wish I could be there! It sounds like it is going to be a fabulous fair. Your bags look very tempting.
Jo xx

Alix said...

Fiddlesticks! How come the only definite day-time date I've got on a Saturday for the next few weeks in March 3rd? Would love to be there - hope it goes well!
x

Mimi and Tilly said...

Rats, I'm at the other end of the country otherwise I'd be there with bells on! Hope it's a fantastic day for you and everyone involved. Em x

polkadotpeticoat said...

Wish I could come...

BusyLizzie said...

Great tempting pile of goodies... really looking forward to it! Lizzie xxx

Purrfect Haven said...

... sounds exciting! Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xxxx

Fran said...

It all looks fabulous and I'd love to browse through it all. If only I had any skills to know what to do with it.

Jee said...

Oh, I do wish I could come! Hope it goes very well.

delia hornbook said...

Hi, thank you so much for your lovely message and kind thoughts you left on my blog, People's kindness has really touched me. I live in Taunton and will be coming to the Fair. Liz ( The washerwomen) had already emailed me to let me know there was a local one coming ;-)Take care, dee x

Sylvia said...

Wish you a wonderful day at the fair, Elaine !
Nice Sunday,
Sylvia

Miss Mary Elliott said...

This looks like fun! might try and get there for a looksey and cuppa and cake :)))

Vintage to Victorian at Dairy House Antiques said...

See you there - Woo and I are opposite you - think I NEED everything you're bringing!!!! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails