Monday, April 16

Dairy House Thank You!

A great time was had by all at the Dairy House Textile Day!

The sun shone bright and clear, the sky was blue and the wind icy
but bravehearted customers wrapped up against the chill
to buy from our sun-drenched stalls outside
before seeking refuge inside the huge building!

I forgot my camera. . .
but pics are here on Lizzie's blog
and I'm sure many others will appear
as stallholders write during the week.

Big thanks and hugs to Sue and Woo,
and to Gilly for a great lunch!
xx

ps
the next great fair will be
The Vintage Bazaar in Frome
on Saturday 21st!





6 comments:

sue15cat said...

Brilliant.

I'm just dashing over to look at the piccys!!

Sue xx

Vintage Jane said...

Glad you had a good time. The goodies in your previous post looked very appealing ... ! Good luck at the Vintage Bazaar on Sat .. I'm hoping to pop along if I can persuade the Mr to go! M x

Melissa said...

I just took a look at the pictures. It looks like a lovely event. Eventually, I'll get across the pond and make it to one ;)

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

It was lovely to spend some time with you Elaine...I have photos to add to my blog sometime soon...including one of your vintage knickers blowing in the breeze! ;-))

I hope you remember what 'warm' is now! ;-))

Niki xx

Jill said...

I visited Semley a couple of weeks ago, it is such a lovely place with so many gorgeous things and it looks like Saturday was a great success, we used to live just the other side of Mere and spent many a Saturday at the Auctions there. Hope to make Frome at the weekend.
Jillx

The Devil Makes Work said...

Lovely to see you again Elaine and see you on Saturday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails