Monday, July 2

Rags to Riches!



The Vintage Bazaar Rag Market on Saturday was. . .
FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Buyers flocked through the door in a steady stream throughout the day;
lots of lovely people really interested in re-working old textiles
and breathing new life into all things vintage-
many in ways I'd never before considered.

For me it was a bonus to clear out cupboards and stockpiles
 and have others share the joy of my hoarded treasures.

Such a stunning display of wares on sale and true to form
I never took a single picture- not even of my own stall. Doh!

Lizzie and Clare (and of COURSE Jack) work so hard on all our behalfs,
A simple thankyou never seems sufficient for all the effort they spend
 ensuring stallholders have the best day possible. . .
needless to say I can't wait for the next fair to come around
xx

12 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Looks like you all had fun!
Julie xxxxxxx

lettice leaf said...

So glad you had a simply spiffing day.

Did you sell the French sewing stand? I used every fibre of will power in my ample bod not to offer to buy it. Now... I'm just idly wondering......?

LLX

elegancemaison said...

You've taken the words out of my mouth - yes it was fab-u-lous day!

I'm so pleased with the scarf I bought from you and meant to pop back 'later' for another rummage - but like you, I was SO busy all day.

BTW I loved what I could see of your new hairstyle. Actually I wish I'd been able to take a photo of you in you wonderful 40s style outfit in dungarees and headscarf. See you next time! Cx

Andi's English Attic said...

glad you had a great time. xx

polkadotpeticoat said...

The photo says it all!

Rose H (UK) said...

So pleased it was such a success :o)
Rose H

Sherri B. said...

Congratulations on a successful sale and good clean out.

Have a wonderful week..perhaps you will be needing a nice break! xo

Minerva Black the shoppe keeping cat said...

Sounds like a great time! I must definitely come next time. x

bellaboo said...

Sounds like it was worth all the hard work getting everything ready.
Just the sort of fair I would love!

Ivy Black said...

Wondwerful! I'd love to come along.
xxx

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

It was a FABULOUS Fair Elaine! And you looked FABULOUS! - loved your outfit...
Hope you sold lots...here's to the next one,
Niki x

The Vintage Bazaar said...

Thank you for your enthusiasm and for making it such a fab day! Lizzie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails