Sunday, December 9

Christmas Vintage Bazaar...Saturday December 15th



 
I had such a lot of suitable stock set aside for the
 
 
so I thought I'd better do a quick set-up to make sure
everything fitted on the stall!
 
 
Once again the shelves are heaving and even though I had meant to create
an artistic, spaciously displayed yuletide array

 
it looks more like a Christmas themed jumble sale!

 
hey-ho, you can only do what you can do and hopefully
people will be pleased with the pieces and prices!

 
I re-covered this dressing table mirror with a patchwork of vintage fabrics
but then of course, everything else got heaped-up in front including the
hug of bears I was supposed to sell last year (or was it the one before?)
but couldn't quite "bear" to part with them at the time. . .

 
and I also re-covered some old-but-plain vintage hat boxes
which are great for storage.
 
The Hermes gift box is also for sale. . .well, having a Hermes box
is better than no Hermes at all!
 
 
Of course, once the mock-up was dismantled and boxes packed
ready to load at the end of the week, somebody found another use for
the bag of Christmas fabrics!
 
 
Hope to see you there!
xx
 

11 comments:

nilly said...

I love the Teddies, Bunny! We went to a super northern Vintage Fair yesterday - will be posting pictures soon. Can we compare to you West Country Vintage Vixens?

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Your stall will be fab! Wish I could be there! :)

thriftwood said...

It looks great ... Perhaps I should have a practice beforehand, I always end up with too much stick and not enough table! Hope it's a sellout xxx

delia hornbook said...

Oh My goodness im getting married that day if i wasn't i would be coming to buy that red and white pyrex dish im in love thats gorgeous. I haven't seen a red one before. Your stall always looks beautiful and this time is no exception. Have a great time you will be a sell out. dee xx

delia hornbook said...

Infact i know its really cheeky and i don't normally to do it but please could i buy i from you? dee x

Thea said...

Oh it all looks wonderful...I hope you did well
Warm winter wishes
Thea x

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

See you there Elaine!
Not sure I shall have time for a mock-up, but fingers crossed my stand may look as gorgeous as yours...
Safe journey,
Niki x

bayou said...

Hi Elaine, thanks for your lovely comment. I just read that you are also a Goodwood fan, how funny! When I have more time (just in the middle of all the Christmas cookie baking) I shall visit more of your blog and website. Very good all - so far :-)

Sylvia said...

Wish you a great day, Elaine !
Those teddy bears are so cute and of course Kit too !
So nice that Joan and Edie have settled in well, I'm glad those hens are going to have a wonderful life now.
Nice evening,
Sylvia

Annie @ knitsofacto said...

That hug of old bears is delightful ... they're absolutely adorable!

Lazy Daisy Jones said...

Oh b...ger!
Did I miss that red pyrex oven dish...
bestest Daisyx

Related Posts with Thumbnails