Monday, December 17

the Vintage Bazaar was fabulous!




 
"Where are the other teds?"


"They got sold at the Vintage Bazaar. . ."



". . .whats "sold"??"




Another great Vintage Bazaar day Lizzie and Clare
thankyou so much as always, for all your hard work,
and thankyou to ALL the lovely customers who came
and saw, and bought
and all the lovely people who came and chatted.

It gives me a lot of pleasure to make people happy
with something I've made or sourced
and of course its always uplifting to have a good day
financially (means I can go out and find more!)
so all the boxes got ticked for my last fair this year.

Looking forward to next year,
doing more fairs, meeting more people,
selling some more treasures
learning new crafts
a few new business ideas
and hopefully organising another
Vintage at the Village Hall.
2013? Can't wait!
xx

 

8 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I am going to try and get along to more vintage fairs next year!
Julie xxxxxxx

humphreycumfycushion said...

What a gorgeous (looks like he's been hugged bare?) bear - want to give him a big hug.

BadPenny said...

I love seeing all your vintage goodies. Dear bears- we had a fifty six yuear old bear donated to the charity shop !

Trixie@ the vintage bothy said...

Oh fantastic Miss Bunny, I hope that I am near the top of the list?!
It was lovely to see you both, however breifly.
T x

Vintage Jane said...

So glad you had a great day. I know you're always booked up, but can you add me to the waiting list if you do a VATV 2012 pleeease! M x

ABTC said...

nice article
thanks for sharing

nilly said...

I'm looking forward to next year's events too, though I agree with you, the antiques biz is in no way as happy & friendly as the delightful world of vintage.

elegancemaison said...

Dear Elaine - thank you so much for your very understanding comment on mine. I really appreciated it.

I'm also so pleased that you had a such a succesful day at Frome. I spoke to Lizzie at Wilton and she told me that it had been a terrific event. I wonder if you sold that umbrella bag that I lusted after (!)in Hartley Wintney?

And now I read that you are thinking of reviving Vintage at the Village for 2013. Please may I bag a place once more?

Wishing you a Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! Cx

Related Posts with Thumbnails