Monday, January 28

thank you!



thank you!

THANK YOU thankyou thankyou thankyou
thankyou thank you!

you leave lovely comments and send thoughtful emails
and I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad blogger
because I don't get time to answer you
as often as I would like
(although I do read your blogs and laugh and cry)
and so many of you post about crafts and recipes and achievements
you've completed (and ones you haven't!)
and I'm filled with admiration for everything
going on in these creative times.

Such support, such a source of inspiration
and so many fabulous people!
Wishing you all a wonderful week ahead,
look forward to reading about it
and forgive me if I don't comment-
it doesn't mean I don't care
xx

8 comments:

lettice leaf said...

Aah! Good thought for the week.

When you do comment, you always make me roar. So I'm quite happy shucking a lot more oysters to find a pearl from you on my blog.

LLX

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Totally have to agree with Lettice leaf. Your one liners make up for pages of my waffle and you always, always make me grin if not laugh out loud. I get very strange looks from DH when I am reading your posts, but I care not. Its the quality not the quantity and you ooze such loving kind thoughts. Have a great week. xx

delia hornbook said...

Its so hard juggling everything in your life. I dont care if you dont comment on my posts i love reading yours they always make me smile and thats all that matters. Have a lovely week, dee x

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

Thank you! For all your support too! :) x

Molly said...

I think your blog is brill. Have a good week yourself

Sylvia said...

Oh, you're so sweet, Elaine, thanks to you too !
Have a wonderful week !
Sylvia

Sherri B. said...

It is always so nice to hear from you whenever you leave a comment, you have a wonderful way with words and bring a smile to my face every time. xo

nilly said...

Thank you too! Here's a thing - your fame has spread to the North. I have heard it around the fairs. "Are you thinking of selling vintage? Well, you must check out Ted and Bunny. They are a LEGEND"

Related Posts with Thumbnails