Thursday, April 11

Dairy House Day 14th April



 
on Sunday 14th April I'll be at
The Dairy House Textile Day Fair,
which is always great fun with lots of vintage textiles, clothing 
furniture, furnishings and decorative antiques 
to buy from the resident in-house dealers, and invited guest traders.
 
I've been saving up a really nice assortment for my trademark
Ted and Bunny "you never know what you'll find" stall,
including small items of painted furniture, old gardening pieces,
household must-haves, vintage frocks and fashion accessories and a lot of
unused fabrics- yardage on the roll, remnants and dress lengths. . .
 
Hope you can come!

7 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Yet again I am green with envy (and believe me green is not my colour as far as skin goes). You seem to have so many of these lovely fairs. I wish you all the greatest of luck and humongous sales. I have my grandsons coming today and the eldest will stay over tonight and Friday, so I shall be racing cars round my dining table (on my knees) or playing endless games of snakes and ladders. Better get that energy cereal down me pronto!!

elegancemaison said...

I'm always tempted by your splendiferous 'Ted and Bunny' vintage assortment. See you there! Cx

Maria said...

~ WISH I could come....But I also wish you a ringing till from all the sales...~ have a super duper day...~ love Maria x

Favourite Vintage Finds said...

I'd love to be there too! Wishing you a wonderful day! xo

The Cloth Shed said...

Wish I could, but I will be hawking my wares in Cumbria.... Hope you have a great day.
Julie x

Cheap2Chic said...

Another envious person, hope you have a successful day xx

nilly said...

Sounds dreamy! Pity we're off down the M62 to Manchester on Sunday. I'll just have to sing along to Mr N's Joy Division CD to cheer myself up...

Related Posts with Thumbnails