Wednesday, May 29

facebook. . .





beinglol.com
 
sooooooooooooooooooooo. . .
 
I've been and gone and done it
 
I put my big girl pants on and did the big girl thing
 
and went on
facebook
 
It's only taken me nine years to get round to it
but hey, procrastinating is ummmmm
 
errrrr
 
oooooooooh
 
aaaahhhh
 
well. . . .
 
not a bad thing
is it?
 
 
so here's the link to my page
 
and here's the link to Ted and Bunny page
 
 
I know lots of you are already there
so stop by and say hi
 
just don't mention anything about
Twitter Instagram and Pinterest!
 
 

12 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I have!
Julie xxxxx

Vintage Jane said...

I joined a while ago but don't actually use it as I've got to admit to not really understanding it and getting fed up of reading that my neighbour is shopping in Sainsbury's, blah, blah, blah!! I'll follow you later - I'm on my lunch break at work and FB is blocked here. M x

Rachy said...

Congrats!!!
Pinterest is good ;) x

nilly said...

I have hardly any Facebook friends - very sad. But I'm not sure I'm bovvered...

menopausalmusing said...

You young things and your modern ways.............. ;O)

menopausalmusing said...

You young things and your modern ways.............. ;O)

menopausalmusing said...

Why did it do that? Leave it TWICE??????????

Hesta Nesta said...

Like you it's also taken me ages to go on FB but I finally gave in!
Jo xx

BadPenny said...

I did it ... then undid it ! Seeing my nieces pouting at night clubs was not for me !

Sylvia said...

Good for you, Elaine !
I prefer not to go on Facebook, my blog and Flickr stream are already time-consuming :-)
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

The Cloth Shed said...

Twitter and blogging are enough for me and that is time consuming.... Don't think I could "face" Facebook as well...
Julie x

Nostalgia at the Stone House said...

Hi Elaine,
I joined FB at the beginning of this year...I don't really like it, but it has helped me to get more sales, so that has to be good.
I LOVE Pinterest, but its a BIG time waster!!
Will go see your FB page now...
Have a great weekend,
Niki x

Related Posts with Thumbnails