Wednesday, August 14

Pearl Lowe at Vintage at the Village Hall!



 
 
 I'm really so SOOOO excited to tell you this news. . .

 
I'm running my 3rd Vintage Fair
at the Corn Exchange, Blandford Forum, Dorset
on Monday 14th October.
 
It promises to be a great day, made even greater
by the arrival of
 
 
the fabulous Pearl Lowe who is coming
to do a book signing!
 
(Pearl was also featured on Kirsty Allsop's
Channel 4 series Fill Your House for Free) 
 
 
published a great little write-up on the fair
in their latest issue
(get hold of a copy- its such a good magazine
with all the latest Vintage events and listings
plus loads of articles and great photos!)
 
 
I'll be telling you lots more about the fair preps
in the next couple of months,
(just try stopping me!)
but it goes without saying
it would be really lovely to see you there,
put some faces to names and blogs
and meet you in person!
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

Vintage Jane said...

Woop-di-woop ... well done you! Looking forward to it. M x

Lazy Daisy Jones said...

ooooooo oooooo yipeee
Will be there with my already purchased book in hand....saw her at frome once!!
Well done you....D xxx

Sylvia said...

Just visited Pearl Lowe's website, oh my, very interesting !
Wishing you a great day at the fair, Elaine !
Sylvia

Sue said...

It's going to be fantastic, I wish we lived closer :-(

Well done on all you've done up to now for it and all the wonderful publicity you are getting.

Sue said...

I've just been Googling it, and it's not as far as I thought, maybe I'll have a day out :-)

WILLIE........! =^..^= said...

Already said to Mrs VJ....
Your coming to 'MY' town....!!!! :).
You should be more excited.....As l will pop along....! HeHe! To sign any autographs toooo!

Looking forward to seeing you all...!

Annie said...

Fantastic news Elaine, well done !! I wish we lived nearer so we could visit, it sounds like it's going to be an exciting fair.
Ann x

nilly said...

Golly Gosh! I knew she liked fleamarkets and has been spotted at Shepton - what a thrill! Must have a look at her website.

Maria said...

~ Flaming Nora! How 'fabby'! I Wish I could come ***** LOVE her style and look so much! hehe...Smiling at Willie's comment! Two stars in one day! WOW! hugs Maria x

Country Style Living said...

Very exciting Elaine, so wish I lived nearer! Look forward to all the pics...

Related Posts with Thumbnails