Friday, September 6

the people behind the blogs



I met two fellow bloggers last Saturday at the Vintage Bazaar,
both of whom have blogs I love.

 
Many of you already know
Mrs Black the shoppe keeping cat
but for those who've not met her yet
do pop over and say hi- you'll enjoy the visit!

Needlewomen will love Pam at Sowy Stitch
Pam runs craft workshops in Othery, Somerset
and sells easy-to-follow sewing project packs
on Etsy.


It's so nice to meet the people behind the blogs-
I love the new friends that blogging brings!

PS. . .
although I haven't met her, Eco Ethel's blog is fabulous
and the things she makes are amazing,
so while you're travelling the links stop off at hers
and have a look around




12 comments:

WILLIE........! =^..^= said...

Oh! I love a cat that makes a spectacle of it's self...!!! :).

And, Yes! Looking forward to the 14th of next month..Here in Blanford!
Will pop up and say...Hi! Hello! Good Morning! Probably...Just Ciao! :>).

BusyLizzie said...

Glad you have met the lovely Pam. I didn't meet Mrs Black cat sadly... maybe next time she will say hello! x

BadPenny said...

Will pop over...

Ethel Johnson said...

Thank you so much for the mention...must rush to clean my house ...I fear a surge of visitors. EE xx

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

I am all ready with my coffee and am going to pop in and visit the blogs you recommended. Loove that pincushion, and the cotton wool smoke out of the chimney!! Pam xx

Maria said...

~ Lovely peeps and lovely blogs on here...You have a brand new header too! Very nice....I LOVE EE, she makes me smile :) with her witty and wise comments....
Maria x with hugs XX

the vanilla squirrel said...

off to have a little wander.....thank you for sharing x

Mrs Black the shoppe keeping cat said...

Thank you for mentioning us! It was so fantastic to see and meet you. Just posted about you too. We had to rush off so must stop for a longer chat next time and ensure that we meet all the other bloggers. (so sorry to miss you BusyLizzie). xxxx

Sherri B. said...

How wonderful that you got to meet them..I'm sooo jealous, but happy for you too.

Thanks for the links, and have a lovely weekend my friend. xo

Sowy Stitch said...

Great to meet you too - your stand at Devizes Corn Exchange was really inspiring. I've met such lovely people at Vintage Bazaar and fellow stitchers I've brought along are equally hooked :))))))

nilly said...

Lovely Fair & lovely blogs! Trouble is, if I follow any more I'll be glued to this screen 24/7!

Sue said...

It's always lovely to find more Blogs to read, and I usually find recommendations from Bloggers that I love to read (such as you Elaine) lead to finding more little gems :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails