Wednesday, October 2

AVAILABLE at £10.99. . .PEARL LOWE'S VINTAGE CRAFT





 
Pearl Lowe will be signing copies of  her latest book
PEARL LOWE'S VINTAGE CRAFT
at 
 
at midday
 
MONDAY 14TH OCTOBER
 
 
Thanks to the generosity of Pearl's publishers Harper Collins,
I have stocks of the book to sell
at a very special discounted price of  £10.99
 
If you're unable to visit the fair but would like a copy of the book
I'm happy to extend the special offer.
The cost including UK postage is £16.99
(Overseas buyers please contact me for shipping costs)
 
 I can send immediately or ask Pearl to sign the book 
on October 14th and send the following day.
 
If you'd like to order please email me directly
 or leave your details as a comment below
 
 
 

1 comment:

Willow said...

Wouldn't it be lovely to be at the book signing !
Alas, I am too far over the pond .

Related Posts with Thumbnails