Wednesday, February 4

a belated and guilty hellooooooooo




*peeping around the curtains* to say a very belated (and decidedly guilty)
hellloooooooo to any of you still reading my blog. . .

I hope you are all well, getting through the winter one day at a time and 
looking forward to Spring which I'm sure is only around the corner- 
if only we could just see round corners!

I've been busy organizing vintage fairs, trying to keep
the wolf from the door with eBay sales, and have made a few
changes here at home which will hopefully make life easier.

I still read your lovely blogs- sigh with you laugh with you- but somehow
I seem to have stopped leaving comments.

Sending happy wishes to you all, wishing you 
tons of great things for the year ahead xx




7 comments:

Sue said...

Happy New Year .... Hahaha!!

It's a good job I see you out and about on Facebook ... otherwise I would have been very worried ;-)

Victoria Peel said...

I think we are all just so busy trying to .. as you say ..'keep the wolf from the door'. I do think eBay is picking up a bit .. its a real job this making a living thing isn't it!

Vicky x

The Cloth Shed said...

My blog is neglected too ... I seemed to have swapped blogging for Twitter. Much quicker.
Hope you have a good Fair and Mr Wolf is kept well away.
Typing one fingered with my morning cup of tea in the other...
Julie x

the woolly dog said...

Just nice to know you're still around. x

Winkel's Crazy Ideas said...

Just popping in to say hi, blog when you have the time and feel like it. Have a lovely day :) Pam xx

Cro Magnon said...

Reading this makes me yearn to be back in Blighty. Even the trashy boot sales here are wildly over priced.

Cro Magnon said...

p.s. Pleased to see I'm not alone with a hen in the house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails